_! . . _ . .

Friday, November 28, 2014

ZARA


I attended the opening of the new concept store of ZARA last Tuesday, November 25 at R-1 Level Power Plant Mall, Rockwell. Classy and elegant, 2 things that I can say about the store. It feels as if you're shopping abroad. My main problem when I shop is that I get confused with the sections, sometimes the formal wear gets mixed with some summer wear. And I hate it. What Zara did to make it easier for the people to shop was that they made different sections for each style/trends. So now, expect to shop easier because you'll see the pieces clearer and better! I love the all black section. What you'll see here is pure black and white, my style. As for the women, don't worry because you have a wider range of selection. :) check out the pictures to know more! :)










(c) Ryan Ong

(c) Ryan Ong
Can't stop laughing with Patricia Prieto because of the hats we are wearing! :)

For more OOTD's follow my Instagram Account @mikylequizon!

Thank you for Always supporting #StyleDivision2014
#SDdaily

No comments:

Post a Comment