_! . . _ . .

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Kathryn Bernardo for OraCare


Considered as one of the today's most in-demand television and movie star. Now, everyone is asking "what is the best version of the Teen Queen?". Read more to know her answers! :)

I attended the event of OraCare's 8 Real Good Things for Kathryn Bernardo. They revealed the 8 Real Good Things for her and it was very interesting because she is very true to herself, she is absolutely inspring. When she was called to the stage, she talked about her hygiene, especially her oral health. Using OraCare gave her that extra boost of confidence to achieve more things. "Parang ngang OraCare is the mouthwash for our generation, it is convenient to use, walang hassle dahil walng sting, yet very effective." Says Kathryn.
I agree with her because it's true that using OraCare gavis you that extra boost of confidence. In my line of work, talking is very important and ofcourse to impress people, you have to have a good presentation of yourself, not only that I love to dress up and look stylish, but I make sure that my hygiene is 100% noticeable. I am talking about brushing your teeth 3 times daily or as much as possible, every after meals and then using OraCare as my finale. 

"When the project was first pitched to me, I was super happy kasi mga trustworthy yung brand lalo na't gawa 'to ng Pascual Lab." Says Kathryn.
The brand was very happy to launch their first commercial with Kathryn, The clip aims to inspire the younger generation to be conscious about their oral hygiene and adopt the habit if choosing things that will be good for them. Why listen to Kathryn? She talked about her life as kid, she already knew what she wanted to do, it lead her to choose the things that will be good for her, things that will help her achieve her dreams. 
In the middle of her interview, She said something that motivated everyone,"If you love what you do, magre-reflect 'yun sa work mo. As long as you want something, strive for it, walang imposible." Says Kathryn.

Now that I have shared Kathryn's story with you, know the 8 real good things for her!

1. Good Book - Books by Nicholas Sparks "The Last Song"
2. Good Food - Pizza and Chicken "They're my comfort food."
3. Good Workout - Core Exercise "Improves her balance and stability."
4. Good Animal - Dogs "Their presence lightens up everything!"
5. Good Music - Jack Johnson's music "His music speakes to me."
6. Good Place - Los Angeles "Perfect place to reflect and relax."
7. Good Role Model - Mom "My mom is a very strong woman and I idolize her for that."
8. Good Mouthwash - OraCare. What Kathryn and everyone loves about OraCare is that it doesn't have alcohol or that burning sensation and strong aftertaste. 
"OraCare is my choice because it boosts my confidence allowing me to be the best that I can be. It's real good for me!"

Now you know, to be successful like the Teen Queen, you must surround yourselves with only good things that will help you become better individuals. So start choosing what's good for you!










Thank you for always Supporting #StyleDivision2015.
outfit post to be posted later this week! I hope you enjoyed! To know more about what I do everyday, follow me on Instagram @mikylequizon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment